Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Tour of my Classroom (before it gets lived in, tested and ammended!)



When I found out I was moving from 4th grade to 2nd grade I was having a hard time visualizing my new role. I did what I often do, when I need to appeal to my visual learning side, I turned to YOUTUBE. Some of the room tours, teacher Vlogs, app reviews and lesson videos were really helpful to me, but there weren't as many as I thought there would be. If I wanted to know how to create a "smokey-eye" make-up look (which of course there is a time and place for), I would have literally thousands of options, but when looking for some engaging video tutorials on Primary Grade room setup, lesson strategies, etc the options are more limited.
In an effort to be part of the solution, I'm putting my room out there. Maybe if more teachers start sharing their journey, we'll all feel more comfortable to do so too! So, for what it's worth, this is my room and I"m hoping posting it gets me some valuable feedback, suggestions, and maybe even inspires YOU to share what YOU'RE doing in your classroom!

No comments :

Post a Comment