Monday, January 25, 2016

Here Comes The Vlog

I hear it all the time: "You should Blog more"
Sigh.
I love sharing what's going on in my classroom, I love celebrating, and passing on the names and projects of people who are inspiring me and what happens in my classroom, and I also love to write. However, I am the harshest editor, and so much of what I write for my blog never finds it's way to the published space because in trying to perfect things, I often never finish them. ugh.

So, with some encouragement and prompting from some people who I love and are making a name for themselves in other areas of the YOUTUBE stratosphere, I'm giving vlogging a go (as a supplement, not a replacement for blogging).  It's going to be messy and filled with things that make me cringe a little, but I'm hoping to get better with time and to uncover a fast and authentic way to share and converse and celebrate and learn.

Join me?

I welcome your feedback, ideas and input! 

No comments :

Post a Comment