Wednesday, September 10, 2014

TwitterForTeachers (or anyone getting started)

Ever since our local news featured my classroom and how we use Twitter to enhance our learning, I've been busy trying to help get any of my social-media-ready colleagues who ask, started with their own class twitter accounts! However, with a new grade level to learn this year, and the demands of life and family outside of school ( #iteachtoo #manyhats ), I felt like some of my colleagues were waiting around for me to fit them into my schedule, when they could be and should be exploring the twitterverse at last! SO...I created this tutorial to help anyone who wanted to get started do so! If you're thinking about twitter and how it might benefit YOUR classroom, Personal Learning Network, and students, then check it out and pass it on! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment